Apr 1, 2010

An Amazing Talent on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon

So, I was watching NBC all night last night so I eventually cycled through all the late night shows. Of course in the middle of NBC's late night programming is Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. Last night's episode featured Tyler Perry promoting his new movie Why Did I Get Married Too? (which will be released nationwide tomorrow Friday April 2, 2010) and this amazing improvisational painter named Dan Dunn. Dunn's art really got my attention. He doesn't just paint he entertains. In just minutes he created a piece of Ray Charles that I couldn't make in 20 years! Don't believe me check out his segment on Fallon after the jump and if your sill interested in his work check out his website PaintJam.com.







No comments:

Post a Comment