Oct 27, 2011

Rihanna + Coldplay Means We All Found Love

I know the world has already talked about this video but I wanna talk about it again because I CANNOT stop watching it! Rihanna's We Found Love has definitely found my heart. I think I have seen this video close to 30 times. The monolouge in the beginning of the video sets the scene so perfectly.
It's like you're screaming but no one can hear. You almost feel ashamed that someone could be that important, that without them, you feel like nothing. No one will ever understand how much it hurts. You feel hopeless, like nothing can save you. And when it's over and it's gone, you almost wish that you could have all that bad stuff back so you can have the good.
I'm totally ready to take whatever type of opiates that are going to make me look like Rihanna and give me an eye candy of a boyfriend like Dudley O'Shaughnessy. I also ran across a Coldplay cover of We Found Love when I was on Tumblr so there is plenty of love to enjoy tonight. Make sure you check out the Coldplay cover below and the We Found Love video if you haven't already seen it or you can watch it for the 31st time like me!





No comments:

Post a Comment