May 11, 2010

The Season and Possibly Series Finale of One Tree Hill

Well next Monday's episode of One Tree Hill will be the season finale to it's 7th season. It could also be the finale to the entire series, since the show has not yet been picked up by the CW for it's 8th season.
I can personally say that I have watched ever single episode of One Tree Hill; from the first episode battle on the river court with Lucas and Nathan for Peyton's love to the cliffhanger this week with depressed Haley jumping in the pool (lets hope it's just for a nice swim). Anyways.. I guess the point I am trying to make is that I am a devoted fan of the show and I will be truly sad if it doesn't come back for another season. I can tell that not all the lose ends that I want to be solved will not be solved in the single hour that is left; I can only hope that the CW would not want fans like me to suffer by pondering over the infinite number of possible conclusions to the story lines that won't be addressed in the season finale. Either way, the season 7 finale is next week and you won't want to miss it. Check out the preview for next week's episode below and remember to tune into the CW next Monday, May 17 at 8 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment